My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I _______________:

I got this from my mom's blog.

I AM: Finally able to walk and return to work.
I WANT: A job.
I WISH: Whenever the clock reads 11:11.
I HATE: Rude people.
I MISS: My friends and family in Michigan.
I FEAR: Spiders, heights, and the dark.
I HEAR: Law & Order: SVU in the background.
I WONDER: Who wrote the book of love.
I REGRET: Every time I was intentionally mean.
I AM NOT: In a good mood.
I DANCE: In the car when only Christine is watching.
I SING: 80s pop songs in the shower.
I CRY: When I break bones in three places.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: On time. I used to be, but then I got married.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Batmobiles out of LEGO bricks.
I WRITE: When the spirit moves me.
I CONFUSE: Freshmen.
I NEED: To get a job.
I SHOULD: Write more consistently.
I START: But then I get sidetracked.
I FINISH: Leftovers.
I TAG: My large literary following.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 am, Blogger Judy said…

    I MISS: YOU!

     
  • At 9:19 am, Blogger Sara said…

    On the note of the 80s pop songs- I heard the ACTUAL "never gonna give you up/ never gonna let you down" song for the very first time a couple weeks ago. I was even a little disappointed, as I only was familiar with the Buddy/Justin version- the one on the radio seemed like a cheap knockoff! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home