My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank God Almighty!

I am free at last!

If you've visited Bibliophilia, you know that already. I meant to post that here.

I have officially been released to go back to work, which would be exciting if I had a job. Now it just means that the checks have stopped. I have a few promising leads, but no interviews yet. If you know of anyone who's looking for a copyeditor/writer, let me know.

In the meantime, I'm watching movies, reading a lot, and playing with my new Batman Legos.

How are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home