My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Welcome to My Room


I live in the basement, where I spend my days drinking coffee and looking for jobs on the Internet. I have an interview next Wednesday.

Oh, and before you comment on the dustiness of the stairs, I feel I should tell you that it's my job to vacuum them.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Judy said…

    I find that dust keeps down the glare that comes with flash photography.

    Yes. That's it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home