My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Doesn't this look like a Corona commercial?



This is what I saw all day. Actually, I was in the ocean most of the day, but the few times I came out, this is what I saw.

I was riding the waves in, and when I was about five feet from shore in three foot deep water, I put my head under and saw that I was surrounded by thousands of little silver fish. I would swim down among them and they'd swim away and then circle behind me. It was amazing. Sadly, my digital camera is not waterproof, or I could show you.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love this picture. Staring at it while enjoying the mellow music at the Starbucks here in Miraflores district of Lima, Peru is mostly wonderful.

    Have a wonderful time!!!,

    Megan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home