My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hunting lizards




















The locals must think I'm an idiot. What I'm doing is the equivalent of tourists photographing squirrels back home. But I can't help it. I get so excited every time I see a lizad.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 pm, Blogger Judy said…

    Do you have anything you could put into the pictures so I could get an idea of their size?

    I'm sure you have some Lego men in your pocket. See if you can get one of them to ride the lizard.

    It's hard for me to tell if these are the size of dinosaurs, or of grass hoppers.

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's about the range in size. I actually don't have any LEGO men on me, or I would. I did take a picture of a huge lobster at the Buccaneer. I set a fork next to the tank so you'd have an idea of the size.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home