My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm such a tool.


These are my new interview clothes. Can you sense how uncomfortable I am? I hope soon to post a "First Day of Work" pic.

Wish me luck!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:23 am, Blogger Judy said…

    Awwwww...

    I would hire you based on how darn cute you look.

     
  • At 1:51 pm, Blogger Denver Parler said…

    Looking like a smooth operator, there. I think the tie would go better with your The Clash t-shirt, though.

     
  • At 1:31 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have a job!

     
  • At 4:04 am, Blogger Denver Parler said…

    My little Buddy is all growds up.

     
  • At 8:45 am, Blogger Sara said…

    How's the job going??????

     
  • At 4:08 pm, Blogger Chris said…

    Yeah, how's the job going?

     
  • At 10:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Buddy,

    Please update your blog.

    Love,
    Mom

     
  • At 5:41 pm, Blogger her said…

    You should probably blog about your job now. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home