My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Friday, December 02, 2005

Finally some news about my leg

I just got back from my doctor's appointment this morning, and finally he had some news for me. My fibula appears to be completely healed, and he sees bridging in the tibia. He prescribed a CT scan, and I'll be working with my case nurse to schedule that appointment. If the CT scan reveals that the tibia is in fact bridging, I'll meet with my doctor again and may be given the go-ahead to start walking. I may be able to walk on my birthday!

Thanks for all your prayers.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home