My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Monday, June 13, 2005

My weekend

Saturday, one of our friends got married, so Christine road tripped to North Dakota to attend. I went home to Michigan where I spent the weekend in my sister and brother-in-law's pool, where I was involved in a game that popped one of their rafts, then I broke an ashtray and stepped on part of it, and finally got horribly sunburned. At Andrew's request, I posted pictures of the latter.

This weekend, Andrew and Mary are visiting and we're going to the Brookefield Zoo and to see Batman Begins and all sorts of activities that start with "B."

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 pm, Blogger Chris said…

    I got sunburned too. I was still as white as a pork chop when we left, then later on that night my legs felt funny so I looked at them and they were red. My stomach and my face are burnt too.
    Shiz nittle bam snip snap salad.

     
  • At 6:38 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dana said that daryl got burned on Sunday too. Sunday was the least sunny day and the day we were outside the shortest amount of time!

     
  • At 9:17 pm, Blogger Judy said…

    I'm going to have to arrange for all you fair skinned dutch people to go with me to your grandparents dermatologist. THAT will teach you!

    Okay...I'll plan a 'field trip'. The date is July 11, the appointment time is 8:00 am. Be there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home