My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Thursday, June 02, 2005

My life up till now

Monday was Christine's and my two-year anniversary! We stayed at the hotel where we had our wedding reception, visited Barnes and Noble every day, and ate wonderful food. That's my idea of a great vacation.

Last friday we went to the Shedd Aquarium with our friend Megan. Megan is a wonderful person, and apparently it shows, because everyone talks to her. They ask her if she can see the frogs in the exhibits and what she can tell them about the seahorses. Apparently, this happens to her and her family all the time. It's hilarious. I posted some pictures below. If you have any questions, just ask Megan about them.

Christine's mom is still in California with her sister who had a heart attack, so we're taking care of her horses, who are trying to eat me. Christine and her mom keep telling me to think of them as giant dogs, which only freaks me out more. Hurry home, mom!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:20 pm, Blogger Chris said…

    Happy Anniversary! (No luck on the wedding party presents yet? Hehe).
    I liked that philosophy test you sent me. I'm not going to ICS, because I didn't pass it.

     
  • At 11:48 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I gave you your gifts at the bachelor party.
    If you liked that, you should check out this site http://consc.net/phil-humor.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home