My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Friday, July 01, 2005

I shall return!

I will be away for a while. I'm heading up to Michigan for the Fourth, and the following week I'll be working as a cbin leader at a camp where I used to work. Every summer they have a week of mentally challenged campers, and the program is really growing. I'm excited to help out again.

Talk to you all later.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am addicted to your blog Buddy. You write so well. But then, it runs in the family!
    Congratulations on your excellent graduation.
    You may like to know that Aris had the highest mark of his year in his Finals, and despite much dossing and partying Siobhan has a 2:1 degree. I presume your grades are equal to an English First?
    Well done.
    Frances

     

Post a Comment

<< Home