My Room

"Everyone carries a room about inside them. This fact can even be proved by means of the sense of hearing. If someone walks fast and one pricks up one's ears and listens, say at night, when everything round about is quiet, one hears, for instance, the rattling of a mirror not quite firmly fastened to the wall." -Franz Kafka

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


This one's for Dad. I don't know why, but whenever there are giant bugs around, I have to go look (I realize that a spider is not a bug, but it is nevertheless one of the most disgusting of God's creatures, and I take a certain joy in seeing a pin stuck through this one). I walked past the hissing cockroaches again, and the skin literally crawled off my body and clung to the ceiling. Really. You can go look at it. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home